No Knead bread
Lodge combo cooker_Dutch Oven Bread
(B's (%) = Baker's Percentage = Bakers Percent)
(Tr (g) = actual input amount = Truth Input)
Dough formula: total dough weight 800g, Dough Division:400g
B's(%): 70%, Tr (g): 297g Strong Flour(Bread Flour)
B's(%): 30%, Tr (g): 127g All purpose flour
B's(%): 77%, Tr (g): 325g Water
B's(%): 10%, Tr (g): 42g Olive oil(extra virgin)
B's(%):0.4%, Tr (g): 2g Instant yeast
B's(%): 2%, Tr (g): 8g Salt
1. Put water in the bowl.
2. Put the instant yeast.
3. After 1 minute, mix evenly the instant yeast.
4. After adding salt, dissolve in water.
5. Add olive oil and mix well.
6. After adding flour,
Mix evenly until no flour is visible (dough temperature 22.5℃).
7. After 30 minutes of Rest(autolyze), the first fold (folding)
8. After 30 minutes of Rest, the second fold (folding)
9. After 30 minutes of Rest, the third fold (folding)
10. After 30 minutes of Rest, the fourth fold (folding)
11. After the fourth fold, 2 hours room temperature fermentation
12. Hold the dough shape in square shape.
13. Divide the dough into a square shape (about 400g)
14. After sprinkling flour on the canvas cloth, Put the dough
15. Second fermentation: 20 minutes fermentation at room temperature
16. During the second fermentation
Preheat oven and lodge 10 inch combo cooker preheat
The oven temperature is raised as high as possible,
(The maximum temperature of my oven: 250℃)
(Lodge LCC3 Cast Iron Combo Cooker, Pre Seasoned, 3.2-Quart)
17. The second fermented dough is panned on the preheated lodge 10-inch combo cooker floor
18. Cover the lodge 10-inch combo cooker lid.
19. Put it in the oven
20. After 15 minutes baking, remove the lodge cover and continue baking for 15 minutes
21. Remove the bread from the oven and cool
22. Tasting after completion of bread
1. Because of olive oil, the crumb and the skin is soft.
2. Olive oil (extra virgin) enters and has unique flavor.
3. It would be better to increase the water more.
4. Personally, Ciabatta is the most delicious bread.
* Note: Always be careful when using oven, lodge combo cooker
(It is very hot, so use it after wearing very thick oven gloves)